A Warm Welcome to You...

Writing...

Welcome to my blog.

With you visiting here, we have something in common! Maybe as a prospecting client, a newbie writer, an old trusted friend, a fellow writer, a previous client perhaps or simply just as a reader. The fact remain we are all bound by one simple act - writing - the oldest way of evidential communication.

Enjoy your visit, join as a member and feel free to leave your comment or just share in our hospitality.

It is good to have you here, welcome.

~ SA Professional~

Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Beginning...

Not knowing where to start exactly with a first blog post, I reckoned the best will be to introduce myself before we get to work.

I am a full time freelance writer, residing in South Africa.

When I started my online writing career, I never thought that I would be entering a world so diverse, constantly changing and impossible to end up in a monotonous ditch.

Personally I do not think you choose writing as a career - it happens that you end up spending your time doing something you love and with commitment end up being paid for it.

Providing high quality, precise and focused work at a reasonable price is the key to success and that what I aim to do with all projects I take on.
I have experience in various fields of writing but the subjects closest to my heart are personal topics such as depression and trauma. More specific occupational trauma amongst emergency workers. All relating to the experience I gained through being a life coach.

Having experience as an International Public Relations Officer, certified Estate Agent, being the CEO of a community based collaboration program between the Police and the local Community in the past, sure helped to increase my general knowledge and the way the world works in more than one aspect.
Through these involvements, I have seen and experienced life from various angles and through the eyes of all walks of life and with these perspectives I graduated from The University of Life.

Appart from portraying a professional and quality image to potential clients, I would like to see this blog serving potential writers as well. It must serve as a medium where the newcommers of the trade can come and find guidance and advice.

After much contemplation, I can not seem to find a proper way to thank those significant people who served me with guidance and support, which enabled me to reach this point in my career. Leoni, Guilherme, Ali, Sunita, I sincerely hope that I will do justice and portray your excellent advice and guidance through this blog.
Being a devoted Christian, it is amazing to get to this point and look back on the road I have traveled and notice how the imense grace and work of Jesus Christ is visible in all I do and achieve. It is with sincere humbleness that I devote all the honor and glory to Him and go on my knees and thank Him for the endless blessings I am showered with every day.
May you all be blessed in all you do…

1 comment:

  1. This website site is very good and informative. I am proud of the steps you have made to take your writing career to another level. It is an honor to have you as collegue and friend. God bless you! -Addie L. Prince

    ReplyDelete